Newburyport, MA Exit 57 : On Columbus Day weekend head to Newburyport for their annual Fall Harvest Festival. Enjoy great food, live music, and family fun while celebrating autumn’s arrival. Explore downtown shops as well as craft vendor booths from artisans all over New England.
A Newburyport tradition, Fall Harvest Festival features talented artisans offering handmade crafts & artwork, great local food vendors and live music that will keep your toes tapping. Bring the kids in the morning for children’s entertainment in Market Square.
One of the most fun parts of the Newburyport Fall Harvest Festival is the Annual Scarecrow Contest. This year will be the 17th annual scarecrow contest and the goal of this creative competition is to create a gallery of fun, inventive scarecrows throughout Market Square.
- Kids’ Entertainment – Market Square | Sunday & Monday from 10:30-11:30 am
- Craft Show | Sunday & Monday 10 am-5pm
- Food Vendors | Sunday & Monday 10 am-5pm
- Scarecrow Contest | Sunday 12pm – Monday 2pm
- Live Music in Market Square | 1pm – 4pm